Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Evening drive ...




I just love the Texas Panhandle. It is such a mixture of city and country, sky and land, tamed and wild - all within a few minutes of my humble abode.

In five minutes I can be in a place with the growing city at my back and an amazing pristine sun setting in front of me.

Last night I decided to take advantage of the wonderful weather and drive around Loop 335 that circles our city.

As usual- I brought along my camera and in just the span of an hour I took over 150 photos - the best of which are attached.

So next time the spring weather beckons, and you don't want to spend another evening bored-silly watching the tube- grab your camera and get out .

Open your eyes to the photographic possibilities and suddenly you'll start seeing things that you normally wouldn't have seen.

Enjoy - Steve Douglass








0 comments: