Thursday, August 20, 2009

Welcome To My Blog!


Photo by Steve Douglass "self portrait with an inflow jet"


Create or stagnate - that's my philosophy. Welcome to my blog. Of all the twenty plus blogs I manage, this one is - well - my most recent.

All kidding aside, this is also my most personal.

I view this space as my drawing-board, test bed of sorts, where i will post photos, videos (and whatever strikes me) that may or may not inspire your creativity.

"Who are you?" you might be asking.

Here's me in a nutshell: LINK, but I describe myself as a website designer, photographer, writer, graphic artist, videographer and all over rabidly creative human creature.

I'm only really truly happy when I'm doing one of two things, either playing with my grandchildren, or being creative, be it writing a story, photographing and documenting this amazingly beautiful world and or experimenting in graphic and video arts.

On this blog you will find samples of my work as well as tips and tricks that you can use inn your own creative projects.

I'm just getting started so stay tuned!

-Steve Douglass

0 comments: