Thursday, August 20, 2009

Panhandle Skies: Wish me luck!


I just sent off a author's submission letter to the University of Texas Press for a book I hope I can find a publisher called Panhandle Skies.

As a certified ( some say certifiable) National Weather Service storm spotter I have been witness to some of the most incredible and breath-taking meteorological vistas that mother nature can conjure up.

My book consists over a hundred amazing images, all photographed over a span of the last five years.

From placid winter morning skies, to turbulent tornadoes, I've witnessed it all, and now you can too by downloading the prototype book I've posted HERE.

Keep in mind it is a work in progress and it is missing some text and a few more photos.

All images copyright: Steve Douglass

0 comments: